Book your wedding now at a Keystone owned and operated venue and you’re invited back for your "Anniversary On Us*!"* For more information or to start planning your dream wedding today, call our wedding specialists at (877) 625-1541 or e-mail keystone weddings today. *Restrictions apply.
Make it a Honeymoon for everyone. A wedding is more than just a ceremony. It’s friends and family coming together to celebrate a memorable occasion. Keystone Resort is the perfect place to create a magical wedding experience in a magnificent alpine setting. No matter what the season, there are endless opportunities for adventure, relaxation, and togetherness, making Keystone an unforgettable destination for you and your guests.
At Keystone you will discover more than an inviting climate and beautiful surroundings; you will experience exceptional service and hospitality. We offer gracious accommodations, excellent restaurants and extensive activities. Sites for a celebration are varied and we can accommodate everything from a small party of two to a celebration of three hundred.
If you select Keystone for your celebration, a Catering Sales Manager will assist with all or as many of your planning details as you want us to handle. Lodging accommodations with discounted rates for all of your wedding guests, rehearsal dinner arrangements, reception menus, reservations for activities and complimentary transportation service across the resort can easily be coordinated through our office. Additionally, the Bride and Groom will receive a 5% credit of the nightly rate for every lodging reservation booked under the wedding party. Fate determined where you met. You'll decide where and how you say "I Do".
All Keystone Wedding Packages Include:
- Dedicated Catering Manager to help you plan your big day
- Discounted lodging rates for you and your guests, plus a 5% credit of the nightly rate to the Bride and Groom for every lodging reservation booked for the wedding party
- One complimentary night stay for the Bride and Groom in a hotel room or a one-bedroom condominium *
- Complimentary dinner for the Bride and Groom at the wedding venue *
- Complimentary cake consultation with our award-winning Executive Pastry Chef, Ned Archibald *
- Complimentary shuttle service for you and your guests throughout the resort area
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal space (based on venue availability)
- In-room welcome amenity on wedding night
*minimum catering and lodging requirements apply
On the day of your event:
- Ceremony guest chairs including setup of chairs
- Optional altar table
- Dining tables and chairs including setup of table arrangements
- Dinnerware, flatware and glassware
- White or ivory table linens
- Additional tables for cake, gifts, guest book and escort cards
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Cake knife and server, plus champagne flutes
- Table stations and table numbers
- Complimentary 6" one year anniversary cake for Bride and Groom (pick-up only)
Our Online Wedding Packet will help you start planning your big day today.