Information about all seven of our mountains in one place.
Get the latest articles, videos and photos from our mountains.
Connect with friends. Track your day. Share your story.
Receive alerts from our resorts.
Username or Email Address
Save your trip itineraries, receive snow alerts, and check out quickly and easily.
If you own a PEAKS card or Season Pass, you're already in our system.
Please wait a moment while we load your cart.
There was an error with your request.Please refresh the page and try again.curr =keystone
Last updated 5 hours ago
Slight Chc Thunderstorms
Extend Your Stay On US! *
Free time, me time or family time your meeting attendees will get an extra night to enjoy exceptional outdoor adventures, rugged vistas and signature cuisine their way.
At Keystone Resort & Conference Center, we guarantee you’ll host a productive meeting in a truly state-of-the-art conference center. Book now and you can offer your attendees the best of business and pleasure with an Extended Stay On Us* offer.
Host a meeting at Keystone over any of our value dates and attendees may be eligible to receive a complimentary pre or post arrival stay.
*Valid for new group reservations only. Some restrictions apply call 800-362-3392 for details.
Surrounded by beauty, built for business. Our floor plans are designed to accommodate a variety of meeting needs. We've thought of everything to make your event seamless, from in-house AV experts and state-of-the-art presentation equipment to meeting rooms with unobstructed views and a dedicated banquet kitchen.
Whether you are planning networking receptions, breakout sessions, keynote addresses, buffets, sit-down dinners, or executives meetings, our facilities will support your event beautifully.
• Two ballrooms located on the ground level for easy scheduling of general sessions and breakouts
• Large lobby and foyers enable efficient registration, smooth traffic flow and easy networking
• Additional 4,000 square feet of free standing meeting space on the second level
• A circular boardroom for smaller groups with spectacular views
• Business center located near both ballrooms
• WIFI available in all meeting rooms and common areas
• Convenient phone / data jacks and electrical outlets
• Two ground level loading areas provide easy access for exhibits and large displays
• A banquet kitchen dedicated to the culinary needs of meetings and conferences located
on the same level as the ballrooms
Conference Center Floor Plans & Capacities
Conference Center Ballrooms
Additional Meeting Space
Keystone Resort & Conference Center has been recognized by the Meeting Industry with more than 50 regional and national awards, a tribute to the 37 years of quality service. We work to earn our sterling reputation every day by making sure each guest experience is outstanding.
• 14 time winner of Successful Meetings Magazine Pinnacle Award
• 14 time winner of Meeting & Conventions Gold Key Award
• 11 time winner of Meeting News Planner's Choice Award
• 7 time winner of Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine's Award of Excellence
• 4 time winner of Meetings West Best of the West Award
• 2 time winner of Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award
• 1st time winner of Facilities & Destinations Hotel & Resort Elite Award