Best For Families Wanting To Learn & Progress Together
Family Private Ski Lesson
- Learn, explore, and have fun your way. Private lessons let you customize the day – ideal for a family affair, couple’s escape, friends getaway, or some much deserved “me” time
- Enjoy tailored lessons that best suit individual skill levels and styles
- Explore the mountain with your personal concierge/coach
- Learn about local knowledge, trivia, and secret stashes you’d otherwise miss
- Gain immediate access to the slopes thanks to exclusive ski school lift lanes for maximized mountain time
- Receive instant, individualized, and constructive feedback for your entire group
BEST VALUE FOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE! Book online to guarantee your lowest price.
Clock 9:00 AM START
Available all season long
What to Expect:
- Half Day AM Lessons: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Half Day PM Lessons: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Full Day Lessons: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to lesson or 60 minutes prior to lesson if you need rentals.
- Save Time: rent your equipment the night before, after 3:30pm
- All Ages
- River Run and Mountain House locations
- Private lesson
- Full Day, Half Day AM, and Half Day PM options
- All abilities (Levels 1-9)
- Ski only
- Lift tickets and equipment rentals not included
What to Know Before You Go
Once you've booked a lesson
- You can change your reservation by calling (800) 255-3715
- Be ready to have fun!
- Lift tickets are required, have you reserved your lift ticket?
On the day of your lesson
- Check-In the Night Before: To give yourself more time in the morning. Pick up tickets, organize rental equipment, and sign liability waivers the day before from 3pm – 4:30 pm.
- Check-In the day of: If you have your equipment, check in 30 minutes before your lesson begins. If you need equipment check in at least 45 minutes before lesson start time.
- What to Bring:
-Warm, waterproof gloves or mittens – Required.
-Goggles or sunglasses with UV protection – Required
-Warm, waterproof jacket.
-Hat or helmet – Required.
-Waterproof snow pants.
-Neck warmer (for colder days).
-Warms socks. (We recommend a single layer of non-cotton socks)
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good night sleep
- Eat a healthy breakfast and drink plenty of fluids
- Don't forget the sunscreen
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.
Lift tickets are not included in the base price of lessons. Everyone accessing the mountain must have a lift ticket. For many of our lessons we offer a discounted lift ticket as an add-on product.
Blame it on the Time Change!
Just Kidding. If you are late for your lesson we will do everything possible to accommodate, but if the class has left the base area the ticket can be used for another day.