After a fantastic season we are now closed. Lift tickets for the 2017/2018 season will be available soon.
Season Passes for the 2017/2018 season are available now! Buy your Season Pass and have unlimited access to Keystone Mountain, and four other Colorado Resorts.
• Purchase less than 7 days in advance and go to the EpicDay Express window.
• All tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
• Additional days purchased at the lift ticket window will be charged the window rate.
• Lift ticket prices are based on your first day on the slopes.
• Lift ticket prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Any adjustments made at the resort are based on the window rate at the resort on the day of the adjustment.
• Explore multi-day tickets for the best value.
Keystone Lift Ticket FAQ's
An RFID EpicDay card is the card where your lift ticket gets electronically uploaded to. Hang onto it for future trips because you can add new lift tickets to existing cards!
How can I add more days to my EpicDay card?
Add more days to your EpicDay card at checkout. Select "Have a Card". Choose your card from the dropdown menu or enter your card number manually. Your lift ticket(s) is now automatically loaded onto your existing EpicDay card.
How will I receive my EpicDay card?
We gladly ship your EpicDay card to your door when you purchase online, 7 days in advance (14 days for international).
If purchasing within 7 days of your trip (14 days for international guests), simply pick your card up at EpicDay Express window upon arrival.
Should I keep my EpicDay card?
Absolutely! Skip the lines and head straight to the slopes on future trips by adding new Lift Tickets to your existing EpicDay card. When purchasing, simply select "Have a Card" online, choose the existing card #, and assign your new lift ticket.