The Comprehensive Guide to Keystone Resort in Colorado
Whether you’re just here for the day to ride with friends or you’re here with the whole family for a memorable ski vacation, Keystone Resort has just what you’re looking for. We’re the springboard that will launch a multitude of lifetime memories.
With all there is to see and do at Keystone Resort, it can feel a little daunting to pick what to do first. Never fear, from the ski area to the high class dining and everything in between, we’ve got you covered in this comprehensive guide to Keystone, Colorado.
You can’t come to Keystone without spending some time in our ski area! We’ve got terrain for any skill level and a terrain park that ranks as one of the top in the country. But that’s not all; check out these other great mountain activities:
- Snow Tubing: Located just north of Adventure Point, our tubing hill lets riders young and old kick back and fly down the hill in single or double snow tubes. It’s a perfect midday break from skiing.
- Cat Skiing: For expert skiers and boarders, this is the only way to ride! Our guides take you out to some of the most challenging runs on the mountain using Snowcats (where you’re going, they don’t even have lifts!).
You can sign up for a daily tour and get lunch included or you can hitch a ride on one of the Cats for $5 and ski on your own time.
- Night Skiing: The ski area in Keystone stays open late. In fact, we have more night skiing terrain than any other ski area in Colorado.
Take a couple runs after the sun goes down and experience something completely different.
Check Out Keystone Vacation Deals!
Our resort has the right type of lodging for your group. Whether you want to rent a condo with friends or you need a vacation rental suitable for your entire family.
- East, West and North Keystone: If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the town, where you and your family can get away and have a quiet night after tearing down the mountain all day, each direction will be just right for you.
- River Run: If you’ve come to Keystone to ride all day and party all night, then River Run is perfect! With access to three different mountains and an energetic après atmosphere, expect to go full throttle from sun up to well past sun down.
- Mountain House: The original mountain base, Mountain House is perfect for families on the go. If you want more than just great skiing, vacation rentals here are a great choice.
Close to the children’s ski school, a youth zone, retail shops and casual dining, you’ll find everything your family wants here.
- Lakeside Village: If you’re part of a large group, or more interested in waterfront views than mountain slopes, Lakeside Village is the right choice.
Located minutes from the Keystone Conference Center, lodging here is great for corporate retreats or industry conventions.
Book Your Lodging Today!
As much as we don’t want to admit it, sometimes you want a break from skiing or riding. That’s why we also have a ton of fun activities for the whole family right here in Keystone. You may not be on the mountain, but you can still have a blast.
- Sleigh Rides: What better way to end your day on the mountain than in a warm horse-drawn sleigh? Take a 20 minute ride to a delicious, rustic meal on a historic ranch, and then enjoy the way back after you’ve had your fill of the perfect mountain meal.
- Keystone Spa: If you would rather spend the day being pampered, we’re just the spa for you. From body massages to facials and waxing, we’ve got every service you could possibly need to slip into blissful relaxation. Try one of our Journey packages for pure indulgence.
- Ice Skating: We have two separate ice rinks for winter family fun! Strap on some ice skates and have some fun in Dercum square or Lakeside Village.
- Dogsled Tours: If you want some hands on fun touring the land around Keystone, we recommend taking a dogsled tour. Our guides teach you how drive the sleds so that you’re in charge, rather than taking a back seat.
View All Winter Activities or Summer Activities
Fun can be found everywhere in Keystone Resort. We’re so much more than a ski area and we’re sure you’ll think the same thing once you spend a little time with us!