Surrounded by beauty, built for business. The Keystone Conference center offers the perfect meeting space for any group. With more than 60,000 square feet of meeting, exhibit and event space, plus 40,000 square feet of unique meeting space resort-wide make Keystone Resort and Conference Center the largest meeting venue in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. This freestanding, purpose-built center guarantees that you realize comprehensive meeting solutions in a productive, distraction-free business environment. The contemporary, flexible design supports the business of doing business in our fast-paced world.
Fully equipped to deliver to today’s technically oriented meetings, the Keystone Conference Center offers wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms and public spaces and digitally controlled sound configurations. Phone/data jacks and electrical outlets are conveniently placed in the floor.
- Two ballrooms located on the ground level for easy scheduling of general sessions and breakouts.
- Large lobby and foyers enable efficient registration, smooth traffic flow and easy networking.
- Additional 4,000 square feet of free standing meeting space on the second level.
- A circular boardroom for smaller groups with spectacular views.
- Business center located near both ballrooms.
- WIFI available in all meeting rooms and common areas.
- Convenient phone / data jacks and electrical outlets.
- Two ground level loading areas provide easy access for exhibits and large displays.
- A banquet kitchen dedicated to the culinary needs of meetings and conferences located on the same level as the ballrooms.
Conference Center Floor Plans & Capacities
Conference Center Ballrooms Interactive Diagram