- Historic stage coach stop converted into a charming, rustic, upscale Bed & Breakfast
- Home to the celebrated AAA Four-Diamond Ski Tip Restaurant; recent recipient of Open    Table's Top 100 Diner's Choice Restaurants
- Cozy guest rooms with antique furnishings
- Lobbies feature inviting lounging areas, stone fireplaces and rustic exposed beams
- Enjoy one of the best prepared breakfasts in the county with unparalleled service
- Breathtaking views of theWhite River National Forest and Keystone Resort
The Ski Tip Lodge, with its breathtaking views of the White River National Forest, is just a shuttle ride away from more than 3,100 skiable acres at Keystone Ski Resort and boasts a AAA Three-Diamond rating.
Once a stagecoach stop and now a charming, rustic, upscale bed and breakfast, Ski Tip Lodge is one of Keystone's most historic buildings. The cozy guest rooms include down comforters and antique furnishings. The lobbies were designed for gracious comfort, with inviting lounging areas, stone fireplaces and hand hewn exposed beams. Guests enjoy one of the best prepared breakfasts in the county with unparalleled service.
Choose from three different room styles when you book at Ski Tip Lodge: a private room with queen bed and private bathroom, a two-bedroom suite with one queen bed and two twin beds adjoined by a private bathroom, or a private bedroom with queen bed and shared bathroom**. **This restroom is only shared during hours of operation for the restaurant, the shower facilities are not used by any other patrons.
Arrival Date & Trip planning
When will you be staying?
Select Check In & Check Out Dates
Number of Adults
Number of Children
Child Ages * Required
Please wait a moment while we search for your results.
There was an error with your request.
Please refresh the page and try again.
There is no available lodging for the selected dates. Please try new dates or view other lodging options.