Information about all seven of our mountains in one place.
Get the latest articles, videos and photos from our mountains.
Connect with friends. Track your day. Share your story.
Receive alerts from our resorts.
Username or Email Address
Save your trip itineraries, receive snow alerts, and check out quickly and easily.
If you own a PEAKS card or Season Pass, you're already in our system.
Please wait a moment while we load your cart.
There was an error with your request.Please refresh the page and try again.curr =keystone
Last updated 1 hours ago
Slight Chc Thunderstorms
With more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit, function and meeting space, Keystone Resort and Conference Center is the largest conference site in the Colorado Rockies. With three ballrooms and 50 flexible meeting rooms, Keystone can accommodate groups from 10 to 2,000. Unique mountaintop venues and dining experiences offer memorable experiences for your attendees.
At Keystone, you have the choices, control and convenience to achieve the objectives of your program in a dynamic setting.
View the Conference Brochure for an overview of services.
• Two ballrooms located on the ground level for easy scheduling of general sessions and breakouts
• Large lobby and foyers enable efficient registration, smooth traffic flow and easy networking
• An additional 4,000 square feet of free standing meeting space is on the second level
• A circular boardroom offering spectacular views for smaller programs
• A business center is strategically located near both ballrooms
• WIFI in all meeting rooms and common areas
• Phone / data jacks and electrical outlets to keep information moving
• Two ground-level loading areas provide easy access for exhibits and large displays
• A complete banquet kitchen dedicated to the culinary needs of meetings and conferences located
on the same level as the ballrooms assuring great service and cuisine
Conference Center Floor Plans & Capacities
• Conference Center Ballrooms
Meetings and events are a focus of Keystone Lodge & Spa. You have extensive meeting space to work with, including a flexible ballroom with 5700 square feet and ten free standing meeting rooms.
Some meetings work best in more unusual settings. If your program calls for a mountain top venue, a large tent or our gazebo by the lake, we can accommodate your request with our varied offerings.
View Mountain House meeting space
Warren Station Ballroom