Host your meeting before December 1, 2016 and accommodations start as low as $119/night.*
Bring your group to collaborate, connect and explore at Keystone Resort and Conference Center – the largest conference center in the Rocky Mountains. Between our endless lodging accommodations, year round activities and award winning on and off-mountain dining options your group is sure to experience this extraordinary mountain destination.
*Subject to availability. Group contracts only. Valid in Keystone Resort owned and operated properties only. Subject to change. Blackout dates apply. New contracts only. Not available in all properties. Subject to change.
Call 866-913-2592 for more information on booking a conference at Keystone.
Keystone Lodge & Spa, Starting From $196 a night.
The Keystone Lodge boasts easy access to a host of winter and summer activities, including the skiing and snowboarding, ice skating, mountain biking, championship golf, Stand-Up Paddle Boarding and more. The lodge also includes state-of-the-art spa, a steam room, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Reasons To Choose Keystone
Rules and restrictions:
- The largest mountain in Summit County offering 3,148 skiable acres, 20 lifts and two gondolas, all nestled at the foot of 2 unique villages
- Lodging options to suit every size group and budget
- Award winning and unique on- and off-mountain, dining venues that cater to groups
- Seamless 90-minute transfer from Denver International Airport means a short travel day from most major cities
- Partnership with rentskis.com allows for state-of-the-art advanced online Keystone ski rental.
- More than 100,000 sq, ft. of customizable meeting and event space, from ballrooms to intimate board rooms
- Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
- Non-skiing activities - there are too many too list, you name it we have it, have horse-drawn sleigh rides to mountaintop tubing. We’ll help you choose and/or design the perfect team building/bonding activity!
- Dedicated Sales and Services Team to make your planning as enjoyable as the event itself
- A staff dedicated to Being Friendly, Making it Easy and Paying Attention to the Details for you and your group
- Rate will vary based on length of stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on availability
- Blackout dates may apply