Membership at The River Course
Membership is limited to 110 members.
Membership is available to individuals and families who enjoy golfing at Keystone Resort.
Initial membership payment may be made in two equal installments over a one-year period.
Membership includes primary member, spouse and unmarried children under age 26.
- Full Membership
$25,000 initiation fee
- Young Professional Membership
Available to individuals under age 50
$12,500 initiation due upon joining
$12,500 due on member's 50th birthday
Annual Dues for Active Members
- Legacy Membership
Available to adult children of current members
$12,500 initiation fee
Active or inactive membership status may be elected annually
Inactive members do not pay annual dues.
- Unlimited golf, golf car use & practice facility access at The River Course & Keystone Ranch
- Dedicated member tee times on weekends & holidays at The River Course
- Preferred access to non-dedicated tee times at The River Course & Keystone Ranch
- Extended family and guest privileges at The River Course & Keystone Ranch
- Year-round member events & activities
- Guest rates at Beaver Creek Golf Club & Red Sky Ranch Golf Club
- Club shaft & golf bag identification
- Member pricing in The River Course & Keystone Ranch golf shops
- Member pricing at The River Course Grill
- Complimentary access to the fitness center & pool at Keystone Lodge
- Complimentary access to the outdoor tennis courts at the Keystone Tennis Center
- Preferred discounts on activities & dining at Keystone Resort
Member Event Highlights
- Member-only golf clinics
- Cocktail parties
- Fun-focused golf tournaments
- Member-Guest Golf Day
- Seasonal Eclectic Championships
- Summer Celebration Dinner
- Winter snowshoe events
- Winter First Tracks ski days
- Family fun tees
- Free junior golf week
- Weekly junior golf clinics
- SNAG (Starting New At Golf)
- Family friendly golf events
- Family recreational activities such as guided hikes, biking, stables activities, snowshoe tours
Please refer to the Membership Plan and governing documents for all of the terms and conditions of membership in this non-equity club.
For additional information or to receive a full membership packet, please contact our club membership team at (970) 496-1449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.