« Back to list
Does Keystone host weddings and receptions? What venues can I choose from?
Why have your most important day at Keystone?
- Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Keystone offers breath-taking views combined with 5 unique reception venues and professional catering to manage the details
- A mountain wedding at Keystone is the experience of a lifetime
- Magnificent views, invigorating alpine air, rustic settings ranging from the majestic to the intimate
- 3 Contemporary ballrooms measuring 20,000, 16,000 and 5,700 square feet
- Take two gondolas to the "2003 Zagat Survey's Best Atmosphere in Colorado" at the 11,000 ft high Alpenglow Stube
- Year-round activities, including two 18-hole championship mountain golf courses, over 3,000 acres of world-class skiing
- World class culinary talent and our dedication to service will create memories you will cherish forever
- More than 30 restaurants, bars and clubs within the resort setting
- Free shuttle transportation throughout Keystone Resort
- Only 90 minutes from Denver International Airport
- Affordable air and ground transportation packages
Group Sales & Services at 800-463-5064 or firstname.lastname@example.org