Wine & Jazz Fest
July 15, 2017 - July 16, 2017
Sample more than 300 different wines from red to pink and white to sparkling wines and champagnes at Keystone’s River Run Village. While sipping your wine and champagne, enjoy the perfect pairing with eight different jazz bands on stage throughout the festival. Learn about different regions and the delicate nuance of flavors that evolve the finest vineyard blends. Enjoy live music from national Jazz musicians includingJoel Rodney Simieon, Scruffy Pearls, Flat Irons Jazz, Brian Simpson Band, Michael Lington, Vincent Ingala and back for another year Phil Denny Band. Kick off the weekend in style with an exclusive VIP Friday night Reserve Tasting hosted in the beautiful Warren Station Center for the Arts located in the world class River Run Village.
Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival
Saturday, July 15th – Sunday, 16th, 2017
River Run Village Grand Tasting: Saturday 1-5PM, Sunday 1-5PM
River Run Village at Keystone, Colorado
Free Music & Admission plus wine & culinary packages for sale
- Weekend Wine & Jazz Village Grand Tasting Pass: Saturday and Sunday
- $100 Weekend Pass Tasting Glass - online in advance - ($120 at the gate)
- Includes: (1) official Keystone Wine & Jazz tasting glass, unlimited sampling of over 300 wines at the River Run Village Grand Tasting and 8 Wine & Jazz gourmet food tickets for BOTH Saturday and Sunday. So much wine…you need two days to taste it all!
- Wine and Jazz Gourmet Food Tasting Tickets – Will be available for sale at the festival - $1 each
- Specialty Educational Wine Seminars at Warren Station Center for the Arts:
- Price per person varies depending on seminar. Come and enjoy one or all three specialty educational wine seminars.
More info about the event can be found at keystonefestivals.com
Pet Policy: This is a pet free event. Please, leave your pets at home.
Parking: Free parking will be available at the Montezuma Lot, located just off Gondola Road.