October 31, 2014
Add to iCalendar/Outlook
Come celebrate the start of winter when we officially open the slopes for skiing and riding! Don't miss a chance to get your first turns of the 2014-2015 season! Prizes, hot chocolate, and donuts will be available while supplies last to help start your day.
Dates: Friday, October 31, 2014
Location: Gondola Plaza, River Run
Opening Day Activities:
- 8:00am - 10:00am Giveaways! and complimentary Hot Chocolate & Donuts
- 8:00am - 9:00am Couple and individual costume contests
- 9:00am Gondola opens
- 10:00am - 2:00pm DJ
- Haunted Ski Trail on Friday and Saturday
- Trick or Treat Trail for kids on Friday and Saturday
Saturday November, 1st.
- Haunted Ski Trail
- Trick or Treat Trail for kids
- 4:00pm Children Parade of Costumes
- 4:30pm Movie (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown)
Parking: Free parking will be available in the River Run Parking Lot.
Share your Opening Day Experiences and spread the joy of opening day!