KEYSTONE KIDS SKI FREE 100K GOLDEN TICKET CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Keystone Kids Ski Free 100K Golden Ticket Celebration (the “Giveaway”) is only open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., 18 years or older, who were not or are not in the employment of The Vail Corporation or any of their respective affiliates, or subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. If a winner is under the age of majority in his or her state, the winner must have a parent or guardian accept their prize. Void outside the fifty United States and where prohibited by law.
2. TIMING. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on Dec. 1, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. MT on Jan. 21, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER.
a. TO ENTER BY MAIL: Hand print your name, complete home address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and age on a 3" x 5" postcard and send it by U.S. mail to “Keystone Kids Ski Free 100K Golden Ticket Celebration,” 390 Interlocken Crescent, Broomfield, CO 80021. All mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by Jan. 21, 2016.
b. FOR ALL ENTRIES: LIMIT: One (1) entry per person (regardless of method of entry) or address (physical or email). All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of mailing or online submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible mail, entries or e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net or phone accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different names, e-mail accounts, addresses or any other methods shall void all of that person's entries and that person shall be disqualified.
3. EVENT SPONSOR. This Giveaway is sponsored by Vail Resorts Management Company located at 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, Colorado 80021.
4. PRIZE; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
10 prizes valued at $500 each consisting of Resort Mountain Money gift cards for use towards Ski School, on mountain dining, activities or retail.
An additional 10 Resort Mountain Money gift cards valued at $50 each will be given out at random to guests.
Total Approximate Retail Value: $5500
Prizes must be redeemed by April 10, 2016 or winner forfeits all rights to prize. See below for detailed restrictions.
RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY. Prizes are valid during the 2015-2016 winter season at Keystone Resort. Winner agrees to abide by all Vail Resorts rules, regulations and policies governing use of prize. As a condition to acceptance of any prizes, winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement provided by Vail Resorts. . Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
5. DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING. A drawing of all eligible entrants will be held on or about Friday, Jan. 22, 2016 (the “Drawing”). There will be 10 winner(s) of the Drawing for the prizes valued at $500. Odds of winning a prize in the Drawing is dependent upon the number of valid entries received. The Drawing winners shall be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Vail Resorts from all eligible entries received. Vail Resorts shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Drawing. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Vail Resorts reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason.
6. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Each Drawing winner shall be notified in person, by telephone, or by e-mail within 7 days after the Drawing. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving the prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of the prize.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of the prizes may be required to complete, execute and return a Prize Acceptance Affidavit, a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 30 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. PUBLICITY. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Vail Resorts and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Vail Resorts the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner's name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Vail Resorts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (1) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; (2) to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or (3) to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. RELEASE; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. In consideration for entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Drawing related activity, or participation in the Drawing and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Vail Resorts, Inc., The Vail Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the subsidiaries that operate the Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone and Breckenridge resorts, the United States Forest Service, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers, partners and shareholders (each hereinafter a "Released Party") from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Drawing related activity, or participation in the Drawing and/or entrant's engagement in the activities hereunder, including those injuries and damages caused by a party's alleged or actual: 1) negligence or 2) breach of any express or implied warranty.
10. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the J.A.M.S. Rules of Arbitration, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Giveaway, ALL ENTRANTS CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Vail Resorts in connection with the Giveaway, shall be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION shall be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.
10. WINNERS LIST. For name of winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to KEYSTONE KIDS SKI FREE 100K GOLDEN TICKET CELEBRATION, Vail Resorts Management Company, 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, CO.