Dates of entry period October 1st – October 30th, 2014. Giveaway entry period will last for 30 days once the contest is posted on the Official Keystone Resort Facebook Page. Winner will be announced following the entry period. Rules: Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non transferable. All prizes must be claimed & collected within 30 days of notification of winning. All content, once submitted as part of Sweepstakes, is property of The Vail Corporation and The Vail Corporation reserves the right to use the content as they deem appropriate. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All winners will be selected at random. All decisions are final. Entrants that are deemed to have not complied with the Official Rules will not be considered to have submitted a valid entry. See Official Rules for full details.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Vail Corporation located at 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 1000, Broomfield, Colorado 80021 dba Keystone Resort (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. states or territories or where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of The Vail Corporation, Sponsor, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, and publicity agencies involved in the conduct of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. Entrant must be 18 years or older. Entrant must read these Rules in their entirety. By participating, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final.
4. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 am Mountain Time (“MT”) on October 1st, 2014 and ends at 12:59 a.m. MT on October 30th, 2014 (the “Entry Period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER. a. To enter the sweepstakes,Post a photo on Instagram, Twitter, Or our Facebook Page Wall and hashtag the image with “#KeystoneFamily”. The person whose name appears on the comment will be deemed the Entrant ("Entrant"). The Entrant must own the email address in the Website user account. Please note that Vail Resorts respects your privacy. We will not rent, sell or trade your email address without your permission. See our full Policy on snow.com/privacy. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected or illegible/corrupt entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. b. Entrants are limited to one entry per person per day. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible mail, entries or e-mail; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net or phone accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different names, e-mail accounts, addresses or any other methods shall void all of that person's entries and that person shall be disqualified.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER. 24 hours after the contest is concluded, Sponsor will pick one Grand Prize winner based on the a random drawing. All decisions are final. The randomly selected entrant will be awarded the Grand Prize, so long as the Entrant has complied with all applicable laws and regulations and these Official Rules. Entrants need not be present to win. Any Entry that does not comply with these Official Rules (in Sponsor’s discretion) may be disqualified at any time.
7. GRAND PRIZE:
“Ultimate Family Adventure”
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY. If Winner is unable to redeem the prize for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited. In the event Sponsor determines that these restrictions have been violated, Sponsor may invalidate the Prize. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted.
8. ODDS. Odds of winning the Grand Prize in the Sweepstakes are dependent number of overall entries in the contest with a 1: # of total entries chances of being selected. Sponsor shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Sweepstakes. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason.
9. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. The sweepstakes winner shall be notified in person, by telephone, through social media or by e-mail following the end of the Entry Period. If a selected winner is not available to accept the Prize, Sponsor retains the right to revoke the Prize and select an alternate Winner through the same Sweepstakes process.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of Prize may be required to complete, execute and return a Prize Acceptance Affidavit, a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Sponsor the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner's name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from Entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes Entrants. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you agree to all decisions of Sponsor and judges, which are final. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or delays that may occur, or for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind, including any damage to a user's computer equipment, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry information, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor for any reason. Incomplete, garbled, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Contest. Winner must give at least 72 hour notice to accommodate their lodging. Winners lodging cannot be claimed during these specified time periods: 12/24/14-12/28/14, 1/16/15, 1/19/15.
11. RELEASE. In consideration for entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with entrance in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Rockresorts International, LLC, Sponsor, Inc., The Vail Corporation, Facebook, their subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers and shareholders (each a "Released Party") from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes.
12. CHOICE OF LAW. ALL ENTRANTS AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be GOVERNED BY COLORADO LAW and EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION will be in the District Court for the State of Colorado or in Federal Court for the State of Colorado.
13. WINNERS LIST. For name of winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Keystone Resort Facebook Giveaway c/o Cody Mendoza, Keystone Resort, Box 38, Keystone, CO 80435.